NIB SIG SAUER M400 PISTOL/RIFLE
Just in and Hard To Find Sig Sauer M400 Pistol.
The M400 pistol is an optics-ready, aluminum receiver rifle caliber pistol. The pistol features an 11.5” Nitride Coated barrel with a free-floating M-LOK handguard, a single-stage polished/hard-coat trigger, ambidextrous controls, a Shockwave Blade multi-position pistol brace, and is available in 5.56 NATO.
- M-LOK handguard with lightening cuts to reduce weight, available in 11.5”;
- Ambidextrous charging handle made of aircraft-grade aluminum and a dual roll pin design;
- M-LOK front sight adapter with co-witness height made of lightweight aluminum;
- Multiple configurations of M-LOK grip kits made of high strength polymer;
- Factory upgraded flat blade, single-stage trigger.
Mag Type AR-15
Barrel Length 11.5 in (292 mm)
Caliber 5.56 NATO
Height 7.5 in [191 mm]
Overall Length 27 in [686 mm]
Overall Width 2.5 in [64 mm]
Twist Rate 1:7
Weight 6 lbs (2.7 kg)
Operating System Direct Impingement